40 Keys To Success…Part 4 of 4
‘the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors.’
‘the attainment of wealth, position, honors, or the like.’
There are so many avenues to success. Ironically I’ve found that one of the best roads to success is through failure. Craig Groeschel talked about success and these are 40 takeaways about success. I hope they challenge you to think and reflect as much as they did me.
Here are the final 10 things.
31. Talk about Jesus every time you preach.
32. Be careful what you say. You’re being watched (and recorded).
33. Don’t return emails when you’re angry.
34. Check to make sure your microphone is turned off before you use the bathroom. Double-check.
35. Check to make sure your zipper is zipped every time before you preach. Double-check.
36. Love your wife more than you love the church. The church is Jesus’ bride, not yours.
37. Always be caught speaking well of others.
38. Compliment, encourage, and build up your staff and volunteers.
39. Hand write thank you notes.
40. Smile and look people in the eyes when you talk to them.
There are so many opportunities for success and failure. Not doing these 40 doesn’t mean failure anymore than doing all 40 means success. The key is to find what is the best fit for you and to have fun along the way towards success.